- The upcoming Spring 2023 Meeting of the Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable (FRTR) will be held in-person Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at the U.S EPA Headquarters, with an option to attend online. The topic for the meeting will be Best Practices and Recent Technical Advances in Site Characterization and Conceptual Site Model Development. To view the meeting agenda, logistics sheet, and presentations for download, and online meeting information click here.
- The Fall 2022 Meeting of the Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable (FRTR) was held in-person Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at the U.S EPA Headquarters. The topic for the meeting was Strategies and Resources for Advancing Remediation Technology from R&D to Commercialization. To view the presentations click here.
- FRTR has prepared several new reports including:
- 3 new Technology Cost and Performance reports, bringing the total number of searchable reports available to more than 400
- 12 new, searchable Remediation Optimization case studies, bringing the total available to nearly 150
- 7 new, searchable Remediation Technology Assessment case studies, bringing the total available to nearly 100
- 4 new Site Characterization and Monitoring cases studies, bringing the total available to nearly 200