- The upcoming Spring 2023 Meeting of the Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable (FRTR) will be held in-person Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at the U.S EPA Headquarters, with an option to attend online. The topic for the meeting will be Best Practices and Recent Technical Advances in Site Characterization and Conceptual Site Model Development. To register and view the preliminary agenda or logistics sheet, click here.
- The Fall 2022 Meeting of the Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable (FRTR) was held in-person Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at the U.S EPA Headquarters. The topic for the meeting was Strategies and Resources for Advancing Remediation Technology from R&D to Commercialization. To view the agenda and presentations click here.
- FRTR member-agencies meet semi-annually, usually in the Washington, DC, area. These meetings offer a unique opportunity for federal cleanup program managers and other remediation community representatives to:
- Identify and discuss priority cleanup issues,
- Share lessons learned, and
- Form collaborative working groups to pursue subjects of mutual interest.
- Archived summaries of all past FRTR meetings